Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NEW DJ PREMIER INTERVIEW

SOURCE: L+T: What are some projects you are working on for 2012?
Premier: Me and Bumpy Knuckles have an EP that came out on March 6th called StOoDiOtYmE. Also, our LP coming out called KOLEXXXION is in stores March 27th on Works of Mart/Gracie Productions through The Orchard Distribution. [The new] NYG’z LP called Hustlaz Union: Local NYG is dropping in May on my Year Round Records label. Also on Year Round, I have an artist from Houston, Texas named Khaleel. His LP is called Already. I am executive producing and appearing on MC Eiht‘s LP Which Way iz West and TEF of M.O.P.’s First Family has an LP called Contraband. I produced two songs for Busta Rhymes new LP, also Immortal Technique, Apathy, 7L & Esoteric, Kool Sphere of Verbal Threat, Chris Co, 38 Special the Gun, Vinnie Paz and N.O.R.E. I stay busy all “year round” which is why I named my label just for that reason.

No comments: