Tuesday, September 1, 2009

100% CO-SIGN! JAY-Z TLKS COMPETITION

(sohh.com)
Hov also said he felt rappers like Nas and Eminem are more on his level.
"Not really that competitive, because the competition isn't based on real competition," Jay said in the October 2009 XXL Magazine. "I mean, Game, I'm his f*ckin idol. If you ask him and he's being truthfully honest with you it's just based off his insecurities and, for the most part, pretension. That type of competition doesn't do anything for me. It's almost like someone trying to set you up, and everyone knows they're to set you up, and everybody. It's just dumb. It's not in the spirit of competition, because he's not competition for me. He's not. Not then, not ever -- he'd have to improve considerably. Competition for me competition is Nas, Eminem. Like Jim Jones? That's ridiculous to me. So how do I respond to that? I can't win. If I win, then they'll be like, 'See. Now chill. You're a f*ckin' bully.' And if it manages to throw a haymaker from the West Coast, then it's like 'Oooooh.' It's not even fun. Like, before I did it, because I would diss anybody. Now who has time to do this sh*t everyday? But before, when I was running after the little fat n*gga from Mase's camp, I was doing anybody. Anybody said anything. If I thought you said something. When I was running in the streets, I wanted all that type of activity. Nobody wanted nothing. Now everybody's a tough guy." (XXL Mag)

koolsphere.blogspot.com

No comments: